Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Golf Swing...

I have been told in the past that my golf swing looked unconfortable. I just chalked it up to every one not being me. "Hey how can you judge my golf swing if you're not me," I thought.

What I did not know is that my golf swing is horrible. Was horrible. I will change it. I looked like I was trying to play with those little clubs you can buy at Target. My god. I looked like I was trying to play on that extra-short floor in Being John Malkovitch. Why didn't you tell me I looked foolish? I blame everyone but me. It wasn't my fault. I couldn't see myself. I heartily recommend that everyone video themselves swinging. It's a great help.

2 comments:

  1. Is there any way you can post a picture or the swing? Or better yet the whole video?! Words may not do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You monster! Okay. Let's see if we can take my humiliation public...

    ReplyDelete