Friday, March 14, 2008

The Next Step

Now that we're back from our trip two things will happen. I will start looking for work, and we're also going to B'shire in two weeks for a long weekend to look for a place to live (and love) when we move out there.

We've already got a line on a house (for rent) that sounds wonderful. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa K! We'll also look at a couple apartments for the sake of due diligence.

The job is another thing. I am intimidated to look for work without actually being there, but I am sure that I'll find something great. The kind of thing I'm looking for right now is nonprofit oriented, especially in development. Development is a euphamism for fund raising. I'm looking on Idealist.org, the city of Madison website, craigslist, and a couple arts jobs sites. I see a new development job opening up every few weeks, so I think I should be able to find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment