Monday, November 30, 2009

Guest Blogger?

Infurriated Squirrel - my wife, Mrs. B. - will be guest blogging here from time to time.

This past weekend, my in-laws very graciously hosted our daughter at their house overnight. If you have a kid you know what kind of treat this can be for parents. We enjoyed our grinders at the dinner table together and we heard no shouting. We finished sentences. We asked questions, listened to answers, and asked follow up questions of each other. All without a small person shouting at us or dumping the salt shaker on the ground. It was very fine. We're going to attempt to keep that vibe going here.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back and look forward to the guest posts. And your dinner sounded glorious. I am asking my parents to watch Bug for four hours for my birthday present. I think they would prefer two but I am sticking with four.

    ReplyDelete