Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Cold

My boss hardly had any reaction at all when I told him I came to work with a cold. Such a difference from my last boss who would have made me go home. Both ways are fine I guess. He did ask me if I had the flu, so I guess hes looking out for the other staff. [Just so you know I cant type an apostrophe on this computer in Firefox. If you know why that is let me know. Ive even changed keyboards but it doesnt help. What happens it that Firefox performs a find instead of typing an apostrophe.]

I feel pretty lucky. I get about one cold a year and I hope this is it. I hope that I dont start getting more colds now that the kid goes to preschool.

As for the muppets, I think theres going to be a comeback. Yeah. That sounds about right. Probably a web-only show.

When do want to try to attend church? This week? Or do you want to wait till after Christmas?

Also you should watch this. Its really neat after about a minute.

2 comments:

  1. Firefox Apostrophe bug fix:
    http://www.liamdelahunty.com/tips/firefox_apostrophe_bug.php

    Also, if you haven't tried Google Chrome, it's worth a look. Not for everyone, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andy. I'll give the fix a shot tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete